Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I purchased the 6.99 bundle which advertised 100 coins. I only received 50. Want a refund.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Nancy- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am really sorry that you have experienced a problem with your purchase. I would like to make things right for you :-)
I would like to check the transaction and your account, so I have sent you a private message. Please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of the screen, next to your profile icon.
As soon as I hear back from you, we can sort things out.
Have a lovely week!