Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I do no have any of my boosters. Boosters I have purchased and boosters I have earned. My email is ninaskarma@yahoo.com and I am logged in through facebook as Nina LaTanya Sewell. Help
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Nina- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am very sorry that you have lost some items, I would like to take a look at your account so I have sent you a private message.
As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)
Have a lovely week!