Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I just purchased the $8.09 special deal (100 gold bars, mystery box, and 3x of each booster) - however I only received 50 gold bars and no boosters or mystery box. Just wondering if there is a way to fix this!! Thanks!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi altoistic,
Thank you for posting this here on King Care.
I sent you a private message which should appear in your inbox.
Have a great Sunday,
Tony - King Care Team