Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Ok so I am currently connected to Facebook and usually when I get on I can see what level everybody is on and I also can see my profile picture as well as everybody else's but now I only see the level I'm on
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi MissNumber1!
Sounds like there's an issue with the connection between your mobile and Facebook.
I suggest you try the steps described in this link: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/lost-your-connection-to-facebook-android
Cheers :-)