Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hello I bought one of your recent deals £4.99supposed to get 100 gold bars only got 50 gold and didn't seem to get a mystery box this is the second time this has happened but the first time I've actually been bothered to complain about it ??
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Daniel,
Thank you for posting this here on King care.
I´m sorry to hear this happened twice to you in Candy Crush Saga.
I sent you a private message which should appear in your inbox.
Kindest regards,
Tony - King Care Team