Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi, I purchased a package what should include 100 gold bars, a mystery box and other items, but I just received only 50 gold bars and no mystery box.
Can you please fix it?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Stephan0282,
Thank you for posting this here on King Care.
I just sent you a private message that you should bbe able to see in your inbox.
Kindest regards,
Tony - King Care Team
Hi Stephan0282- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am really sorry that you did not receive all of the items that you purchased. Let's make things right again.
I would like to check the transaction details, so I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen. As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)
Have a lovely week!