Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
My question is why is it that I only start with 20 moves while every example on how to solve level 1961 starts with 36 moves. Now I can see why it is so difficult for me to finish this level. Please help.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I know that this is a very old message but paralady99 I am going to forward this message to the studio because we are creating a list of messages posted here with complaints about the levels and the number of moves being changed. We have already told the studio that the players are unhappy but I want to make them aware that your message goes back a year and that's how long the players have been dissatisfied.
When in doubt, it's best to check the Wiki page: http://candycrush.wikia.com/wiki/Level_1961
It's confirmed at 20 moves now so it must of recently been tweaked so any older videos won't yet reflect the change.