Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I AM ON LEVEL 439 IN CANDY CRUSH SAGA ON FACEBOOK AND IT HAS NOT WORK OR WON'T LOAD THE PAGE??? WHAT GIVES??? I NEED THIS RESTORED TO WHERE I AM AT,LEVEL 439,NOW!! PLEASE!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Edward!
I've tried the same this morning. Facebook locked and I was about to close the tab but changed my mind. After coming back with a coffee the game had loaded. I found out that my browser (Google Chrome) now loads Flash content slower so I suggest you simply wait 1-2 minutes for the page to fully load.
If the page is still stuck then I suggest you try playing Candy Crush on King.com
I saw on another thread a step by step instruction on how to transfer your game progress to King.com:
1) Go to King.com and login then click on settings (cog wheel, top right corner of screen)
2) Choose Account
3) Enter your password
4) Click on Synchronizing/ Connect to Facebook
5) Click on the two arrows to initiate the sync
You can see the tutorial here: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/how-can-i-transfer-my-progress-from-facebook-to-the-king-website
Once done your progress is synchronized and you should now be able to play and progress without any issues.
Cheers :-)