Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
When I AM unable to unlock some or all of the side candies, they don't turn into the required yellow candies when matched. I end up with the side bar full of random colored candies, and no yellows on the board. What am I doing wrong?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Don't touch the mystery candies, they will all be revealed when you remove the cake bomb. They should all turn into yellow ones as you can see here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5mRCVWwedg