Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am playing on my computer and see I have only 20 moves. When I look the videos, they have 35 moves. Of course my question is, WHY ?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi parlady99, even thought you wrote this a year ago I am going to forward this to the studio as we are collecting data on how long ago King started making the changes with the moves. Hopefully we can get some resolution from the studio soon.
It looks like it was changed to 20 moves, it's confirmed in the Wiki page: http://candycrush.wikia.com/wiki/Level_1963
If you see videos with more moves then that it means they were recorded before it was changed.