Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
cannot get on candy crush saga will load on facebook and the will not open to play
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Mine started doing this after a windows update . I finally gave up waiting on a new windows update to fix it so what I did was go to the little window picture at the bottom of my computer at the task bar . Clicked on it then clicked on settings then clicked on updates & security then clicked recovery then clicked Go back to an earlier build. It will ask you if you want to try repairing (I did this and it didn't help) so I clicked on no thanks and went a head with going back . It took about 10 or 15 minutes but it fixed my candy crush problem. I might add my husbands computer updated yesterday (same update but his worked just fine) lucky him .