We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Seriously King?? You block my question?

dcarr
dcarr Posts: 6 Level 2

You mark my question  "1753 does not work"  as  "This question is a duplicate of: Time bombs not dropping on 1955. - See more at: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/does-not-work#sthash.j4EhqeIU.dpuf"  Since when is 1753 and 1955 the same ??  Other people responded to me with the same question, but rather than give an answer to us, you close my question and remove it.  Great customer service, don't answer us just remove us

Answers

• Baz_James
    Baz_James Posts: 861 Level 2

Since the bug affecting ALL timed levels making your question exactly identical to all the other hundreds who failed to bother searching the site or just reading the latest posts before bleating about the extra time candies. That's since when.

We helps those what helps themselves way ahead of the tantrum throwers!

• dcarr
    dcarr Posts: 6 Level 2

I'm the one that found that answer and put it in my post, but then it gets blocked so no one else can see it...Hence, the complaint.  And using "we" when you do not work for them makes your response as useless as the anyone who "can" help.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?