Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
All the videos I see show 28 moves. I only have 20 moves. No one will answer my question
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I dont really know the the point of the question. I play Candy Crush via Facebook on a laptop, not through King....either way, it's only 20 moves.
I have used 12 boosters. Are you even part of King or another player?
I went back to check this out and I only had 20 moves as well.... not sure why those in the videos (which I also saw) had 28 moves.... it IS doable with 20, not easy though. May need boosters. Good Luck