Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Candy Crush level 1316, played and completed 2 times. Not moving to next level!!! Have purchased and spent money to complete only to find out I was back where I started. Please move me to the next level,
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Both times I completed it said Level complete!!!
Hi Andrea- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am really sorry that you have been experiencing a problem passing level 1316. What was the end of level message that you saw on your screen?
Thanks!