Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
totally stupid level takes too much time for candies to drop you run out of time
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
And yet I passed this very afternoon. Do you not think less than two days after release is a bit early to have given up? It's not like you'll have anything else new to deal with for at least another five, after all!
I had about 20 attempts & passed it. Boosters did not help. I managed to match 3 coloured Bombs in the right hand section & matching with the most predominate coloured Candy helped. Cascades of Candies do have +5 Candies. When i finally passed it my time had run out & i did not have sufficent points, but thankfully there were still +5 Candies on the Board & they turned into Wrapped Candies & exploded. I play only on a Laptop & Facebook. I do have a Tablet & Phone but will not Sync them due to Booster issues.
I detest timed Levels, but this one i quite enjoyed. Good luck.