Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I play candy crush saga on my iPad. I'm having trouble playing. I click on the level 517 and it takes me back to the previous screen where you hit play to play. I have tried other levels and it does the same thing.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Joan- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am really sorry that you have been experiencing a problem with your game on you iPad. Let's try and things running smoothly again.
Please could you try our troubleshooting steps here: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/loading-crashing-issues-ios
Let me know how you get on, have a sweet weekend!