Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hello it's now more than 6 days that I can't unblock my level, I can't send request to my friends, and the few I sent they did not received, thanks to help me
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Bellerousse65- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am sorry that you have been experiencing a problem progressing with your game.
Please see our thread for tips on Roadblocks: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/roadblocks-659693352
Let me know how you get on, have a sweet week!