Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
For the past week can not play candy crush on my phone, the game will not load up. plus will not sync up with my facebook page. I have a Samsung galaxy s3. any time I try to play it just crashes..
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Norma- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am sorry that you have been experiencing a problem with your game loading.
Please can you try our troubleshooting steps here: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/loading-crashing-issues-android
Let me know how you get on, have a sweet week!