Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have an android tablet. Game goes to black screen before going to main screen. Has been happening for about 2 weeks or more. Happens on regular levels and on bonus beanstalks.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi there- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am really sorry that you are experiencing a problem with Candy Crush Saga on your Android tablet.
I can understand your frustration, let's try and get you back on track.
Please could you try our troubleshooting steps here: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/loading-crashing-issues-android
Let me know how you get on, have a sweet week!