Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
i just purchased a bundle that was supposed to include a mystery box and I received everything else but the mystery box. Is there any way to get it? Thanks!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Koalia- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am sorry that you did not receive all of the items in your purchase. Let's make things right again.
I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen. As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)
Have a lovely week!
I've bought 2 of these and never got a mystery box item. I've given up on purchasing them.