Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I would regard myself as a good player but this level is impossible. Hope King listens to comments and make some changes
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
This is how you complete the level:1) Open game on Wednesday. 2) See if King have realised the level is presently impossible and fixed it.3) If not, close game and come back the following Wednesday.
This is how you complete the level:
1) Open game on Wednesday.
2) See if King have realised the level is presently impossible and fixed it.
3) If not, close game and come back the following Wednesday.
Hi DBr,Thanks for your feedback for level 2023 in Candy Crush Saga.Given the exceptional progress you have made through Candy Crush Saga so far though, I'm sure that with the right blend of skill, strategy and a dash of luck you will be up to the challenge. Skills, patience and perseverance will be required but the satisfaction of completing the challenge will be well worth it.I've seen your previous post about the same level, so I suggest you follow the strategy mentioned there: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/are-there-thips-to-clear-level-2023 Kind regards and good luck with the level :-)- Mark, Team King Care
Hi DBr,
Thanks for your feedback for level 2023 in Candy Crush Saga.
Given the exceptional progress you have made through Candy Crush Saga so far though, I'm sure that with the right blend of skill, strategy and a dash of luck you will be up to the challenge. Skills, patience and perseverance will be required but the satisfaction of completing the challenge will be well worth it.
I've seen your previous post about the same level, so I suggest you follow the strategy mentioned there: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/are-there-thips-to-clear-level-2023
Kind regards and good luck with the level :-)
- Mark, Team King Care