Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Crush level 1694. Do you have update or timeline on fix of no +5 candies dropping. Only reply i see is you merging question. Its been weeks now. Very dissatisfied.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
So frustrating. Please fix the glitch on level 1694
I now have 1 minute on the clock instead of 25 seconds. I finally got through the level
Agreed is there an update to it
I agree total crap no way to beat this sometimes do not even get to move any cause it keeps going then time runs out fix the peoblem!!!