Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hello I'm having trouble with the candy crush saga app. on my Android Samsung tablet I open the app it takes for ever to load I finally get to the play/connect screen hit play n it takes me completely back to my home screen on my tablet.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Brittany Jade- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am sorry that you have been experiencing a problem with your game loading. I can understand your frustration, let's get you back on track.
Please could you try our troubleshooting steps here: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/loading-crashing-issues-android
Let me know how you get on, have a sweet week!