Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am unable to play because game crashes, closes and returns to home screen causing loss of lives and boosters. I am using an Android phone and have uninstalled and reinstalled the game. I am up to date on updates.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
If it's up to date then check how much free space you have left on your mobile. Leaving at least 1gb free is ideal for Apps to run optimally.