Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
When I play Candy Crush on my Kindle Fire HD 8.9 the game slows way down, freezes and shuts down sometimes. I have done all the Amazon kindle helps such as restarting and resetting back to factory settings and it still happens.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
This is the version I have. I have tried all the helps from Amazon and cleared the cookies etc and it still is freezing and shutting off by itself. Any other options?
Hi Alymae!Did you install Candy Crush from the Amazon Store or from Google Play?I've seen another thread where a fellow gamer had installed from the wrong App store and it caused the same issue at you are describing.Please check if you have this version installed: https://www.amazon.com/King-Candy-Crush-Saga/dp/B00FAPF5U0/ref=sr_1_1?s=mobile-apps&ie=UTF8&qid=1475654754&sr=1-1Cheers :-)
Hi Alymae!
Did you install Candy Crush from the Amazon Store or from Google Play?
I've seen another thread where a fellow gamer had installed from the wrong App store and it caused the same issue at you are describing.
Please check if you have this version installed: https://www.amazon.com/King-Candy-Crush-Saga/dp/B00FAPF5U0/ref=sr_1_1?s=mobile-apps&ie=UTF8&qid=1475654754&sr=1-1
Cheers :-)