Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I get the special chanllege and treasure chest but they last about and hour and they are gone, why if that? I close and open the game and nothing, thank you
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thank you , I will check it out
Hi Maureen!
I saw another thread with the same issue. Turned out it was the connection between the game and Facebook that caused the issue.
Please see this thread on how to solve it: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/lost-your-connection-to-facebook-ios
Cheers :-)