Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Today I looked at hints and tips on youtube. The videos I watched for this game showed 45 but I only get 22. My chance at proceeding forward are out of the question. Can you tell me they all get more than me. Thank you.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Sunflower3668!
I saw on another thread that the level has been changed in target as well as number of moves.
If you are looking for video on YouTube then please use the date filter - this way you'll get the new videos for the level:
https://www.youtube.com/results?sp=EgIIBA%253D%253D&q=Candy+Crush+soda+450
Cheers and good luck with the level :-)