Candy crush Saga Level 1995

Options
Booboo
Booboo Posts: 15 Level 2

I too would like to know why there are no more extra time candies dropping in order to get the required 250,000 points? Without them I have found no success of getting anywhere close to the required points in 60 seconds. I have been playing for a week now and I am truely bored of this level since I cannot get anywhere near the required points due to not been able to zap extra time candies.

King, please correct this very unfair and boring level please. Thank you in anticipation of being fair to your players.

Best Answer

• JillyJill
    JillyJill Posts: 966 Pro Player 👑
    edited October 2016 Answer ✓
    Options

I know, I used to love candy crush, I mean obviously if we are this far in the game we've been playing it for a long time and it's getting discouraging doing all these extra boosters and extra time and BS, I'm sorry to say it too but Candy Crush is no longer my favorite.  I don't even go to it daily anymore. Plus the fact that they upped my extra moves to 10 gold bars and the spin (that rarely gives extra moves) to 7 gold bars... saying it's a test, yeah it's a test for what's to come, it's BS! :-[

Answers

• JillyJill
    Options

I tried replaying the level, no +5s other than the ones already there, not sure how I passed it but I'm assuming it was getting lucky with the 2 boosters at the beginning. Once you get those *@#/% mixers outta the way, there's more chances to make a chocolate ball or color bomb whatever it's called. I think their plan is for you to use/buy extra time, to buy more boosters, spend more money, either way I'm getting sick of it, it's getting out of hand. I'm not spending more money, I'll just earn my boosters and work at a snail's pace because I'm tired of it! Good luck anyway! :-)

• parlady99
    parlady99 Posts: 320 Level 3
    Options

I agree with all that Booboo said and couldn't have said it better myself.  I also agree with JillyJill that CC wants us to buy extra time and spend money.  I hope that a correction will be made to this level or I think that will be the end for me.  I watched the videos that passed and they go extra time so I hope we will very soon.

• Booboo
    Options

JillyJill....I don't know how you did it but I'm delighted for you. I cannot get anywhere near the score with NO extra timed candies falling and a conveyor belt to boot! King themselves have not offered a solution by altering the timed candy drops so unfortunately I'm going to have to give up what used to be a great game which I've enjoyed playing for a long time. Thanks for your input. BooBoo.

• JillyJill
    edited October 2016 Answer ✓
    Options

I know, I used to love candy crush, I mean obviously if we are this far in the game we've been playing it for a long time and it's getting discouraging doing all these extra boosters and extra time and BS, I'm sorry to say it too but Candy Crush is no longer my favorite.  I don't even go to it daily anymore. Plus the fact that they upped my extra moves to 10 gold bars and the spin (that rarely gives extra moves) to 7 gold bars... saying it's a test, yeah it's a test for what's to come, it's BS! :-[

• Booboo
    Options

JillyJill, Your right...we've both been playing a long time but sometimes there comes a time when we have to move on and this is it for me I'm afraid and perhaps for you too. It used to be fun, but many of the current levels just aren't fun anymore. King sold out to a USA company and ever since they did things changed. Perhaps their programmers with the old King company left to move on to other things...either way many of the current levels are plain boring. Good luck, BooBoo
  • parlady99
    parlady99 Posts: 320 Level 3
    Options

Thanks to JillyJill and her idea to use boosters at the beginning helped me pass this horrible level. A lucky board helped; and  I also had to use extra time booster; but it is over.  So Booboo hang in there.

• Barbara_Vance
    Barbara_Vance Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Agreed
  • JillyJill
    Options

Thanks to JillyJill and her idea to use boosters at the beginning helped me pass this horrible level. A lucky board helped; and  I also had to use extra time booster; but it is over.  So Booboo hang in there.

Awesome glad you got through that dreadful level!
  • JillyJill
    Options

Wow, I didn't know that! No wonder they upped my extra moves to 10 and the spin to 7! Errrr!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?