Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I can"t play the game,everytime i try to,it shows i need adobe flash player that i already have installed.Does anyone else have the same problem.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Igor!
Which Os do you have on your computer?
If you have Windows 10 the try the app version of Candy Crush:
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/apps/candy-crush-saga/9nblggh18846
Cheers :-)
I tryed everything you said but game still will not load,every other game works but candy crush won"t.
Try un-installing the Flash player, reboot your computer, then re-install Flash from this address: https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/
I can also recommend that you try with Google Chrome as it seems to run really well with Flash based games like Candy Crush Saga.