Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have deleted both Facebook and Candy Crush from my phone, multiple times. Every time I reload, it puts me back to level one on my phone app. I am at level 1106. Any help would be appreciated!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Janell,
Thank you for sharing this here on King Care.
Please try again now, and make sure you are logged in to the right Facebook account.
I´d recommend you to open Safari and to check if your device isn´t still Facebook connected there too. If so, disconnect from Facebook through Safari and clear cache.
Let me know how you are getting on and if you need any further help.
Kindest regards and have a great Sunday,
Tony - King Care Team