Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I Just got the iPhone 7 and when I transferred apps, I lost all progress in Candy Crush. This is before I registered with an account. How can I get this back?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi emilolly,
Thank you for sharing this here on King Care.
I have sent you a private message which should appear in your inbox.
Kindest regards and have a great Sunday,
Tony - King Care Team