Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi,I've lost all my boosters,I would like them back, there is no reason that I lost it, no upgrade and I don't have a phone issue, it's easy to take money, will u return my boosters is the question. Await your feedback, Grant
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Grant,
Thank you for sharing this here on King Care.
I have sent you a private message which should be visible for you in your inbox.
Kindest regards and have a great Sunday,
Tony - King Care Team
I find myself in the same situation. I would like to know if there is any way to recover my booster ??
Hi Grant,Thank you for sharing this here on King Care.I have sent you a private message which should be visible for you in your inbox.Kindest regards and have a great Sunday,Tony - King Care Team