Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have uninstalled/reinstalled. I may get a game or two in then it crashes whenever I go into the game. Seems several people have been having this issue.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Camille,
I understand how disappointing this must be.
Please find more information here; https://care.king.com/es/candy-crush-saga/pantalla-negro#entry_3530
Kindest regards,
Tony - King Care Team
Is there any fix for the near future? i also have iPad mini 1st generation running IOS 9.3.5 very upset about this. ready to fling it across the room.
Hi Chelsea,
What generation iPad Mini is this?
If it´s the 1st generation iPad Mini, then I can confirm that it´s technology is outdated for our games as they are in their current version on the App Store.
No newer device currently at hand? You can still play on PC both on Facebook and King.com https://king.com/play/candycrush
Have a great Sunday,