Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Today I finally hit the jackpot and nothing happened. I claimed the prize but nothing happened.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi llocks,
I am gathering a list of messages posted here regarding the Jackpot and rewards. I will add this message to the list.
This is true but there have been multiple people who wrote the same thing so at some point, trust in your consumers has to come to the fore. I didn't take a screenshot because I never thought that this would be an issue, but other people have taken screen shots and I guess emailed the to king but I don't know if they ever got resolution.
I´m afraid anybody could state that and hope on a prize. What happened?
https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/has-anyone-won-the-jackpot-on-the-spinning-booster-wheel-in-candy-crush