Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have find bug in candy crush saga. If we change the time forward in settings like if present time is 10:26 and if we make change to 1:00 then we are getting full lives. Can you please check that once.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey Bala,
This is old. I recommend you to refrain from this, unless you want to experience some side effects.
People using their mobiles for business could miss important business meetings if they also use their mobile agenda. Changing time settings on a mobile does not only affect Candy Crush Saga.
I hope you don´t use your mobile alarm clock, as you might wake up at times you´d wish you hadn´t.
Also, you might end up waiting at some stages for a very long time for your lives to refill, not to speak of the roadblocks.
It´s in your hands, but I would set it back if you haven´t already.