Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I'm on level 2015 on my iPhone & have sync to King but I want play the game on FB too. Today when I tried to sync it to FB i brough me back to level 1. What I have to do to sync it to my FB?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Sunshine,
Thank you for sharing this here on King Care.
I sent you a private message which you should have received in your inbox.
Kindest regards,
Tony - King Care Team