Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have lost all my boosters which I earned through the levels and through special links like the treasure chests. Why please, and how do I get them back? I play on the same device all the time. Thanks
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
It happens the same to me Too. lost all booster. can you help me too please
It happens the same to me...lost all boosters...can you help me Tony
Hi Bertie,
Thank you for sharing this here on King Care.
I have sent you a private message which should appear in your inbox.
Kindest regards,
Tony - King Care Team