Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am on level 2005...using kindle fire...it is IMPOSSIBLE to complete this level with only 15 moves. I did the update and still I only get 15 moves. Please, this needs to be fixed.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey Marie,
If you recon this is too hard on your Kindle Fire, then why not giving this one a try on PC, either through Facebook or King.com?
I´m sure you can beat this one too.