Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I lost all of my extra lives which was almost 200. I also lost my extra boosters. How do I get them back?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Did you do anything like uninstall/reinstall the game or clear your data? Because that would definitely make you lose lives and boosters, otherwise you'll have to wait for customer support to return hopefully they can help you!
Hi Becky,Thank you for sharing this here on King Care.I have sent you a private message which should appear in your inbox.Kindest regards,Tony - King Care Team
Hi Becky,
Thank you for sharing this here on King Care.
I have sent you a private message which should appear in your inbox.
Kindest regards,
Tony - King Care Team