Lost extra plays and boosters.

Becky_McHaney
Becky_McHaney Posts: 1 Newbie

I lost all of my extra lives which was almost 200. I also lost my extra boosters. How do I get them back? 

Answers

• JillyJill
    JillyJill Posts: 968 Pro Player 👑

Did you do anything like uninstall/reinstall the game or clear your data? Because that would definitely make you lose lives and boosters, otherwise you'll have to wait for customer support to return hopefully they can help you! 

• Tony_Mc
    Tony_Mc Posts: 4,138 Level 3

Hi Becky,

Thank you for sharing this here on King Care.

I have sent you a private message which should appear in your inbox.

Kindest regards,

Tony - King Care Team

• Tony_Mc
    Tony_Mc Posts: 4,138 Level 3

Did you do anything like uninstall/reinstall the game or clear your data? Because that would definitely make you lose lives and boosters, otherwise you'll have to wait for customer support to return hopefully they can help you! 

Hi JillyJill, good to see you here ;-) Thank you for your support. I always recommend to rather use the Boosters as to saving them up since these are locally stored on devices in temporary datafiles.
  • Lesley_Fitter
    Lesley_Fitter Posts: 2 Newbie

Hi Becky,

Thank you for sharing this here on King Care.

I have sent you a private message which should appear in your inbox.

Kindest regards,

Tony - King Care Team

All of my boosters disappeared on my ipad2 last night too. It crashed and then they were gone :(
  • JillyJill
    JillyJill Posts: 968 Pro Player 👑

True Tony Mc! I'm always using them! ;-)~

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?