⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

how do i get my progress back

Options
Amy-5
Amy-5 Posts: 2 Newbie

i logged off Facebook  while i was playing candy crush on my phone  and , i tried to log back in but when i did i was at level 1 before that i was at level 546 please help.

Best Answer

• Tony_Mc
    Tony_Mc Posts: 4,138 Level 3
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Amy,

Open Candy Crush Saga on your iPhone. Disconnect Candy Crush Saga from your Facebook through the menu.

Open the Facebook app on your iPhone. Disconnect your Facebook session and close the app.

Open Safari, the default browser on your iPhone, and disconnect from Facebook there too. Clear cache in Safari on your iPhone.

Check for updates for your iOS, the Candy Crush Saga app and Facebook. Restart your iPhone.

Open your Facebook app and connect to your relevant Facebook account. Open Candy Crush Saga and connect it to your Facebook.

Kindest regards,

Tony - King Care Team

Answers

• Tony_Mc
    Options

Hi Amy,

Thank you for sharing this here on King Care.

Could you please try again? Make sure you are connected to the right Facebook account on your iOS. Let me know how you are getting on.

Kindest regards,

Tony - King Care Team

• Amy-5
    Amy-5 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

its still not working it says its connecting to my facebook but isnt please help

• Tony_Mc
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Amy,

Open Candy Crush Saga on your iPhone. Disconnect Candy Crush Saga from your Facebook through the menu.

Open the Facebook app on your iPhone. Disconnect your Facebook session and close the app.

Open Safari, the default browser on your iPhone, and disconnect from Facebook there too. Clear cache in Safari on your iPhone.

Check for updates for your iOS, the Candy Crush Saga app and Facebook. Restart your iPhone.

Open your Facebook app and connect to your relevant Facebook account. Open Candy Crush Saga and connect it to your Facebook.

Kindest regards,

Tony - King Care Team

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?