Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Me and my sister are playing save game can you please help resolve this issue
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
No I did not but she is logged in with my face book
now i dnt understand what's happened as it I'm on level 1 back to the beginning and it's not allowing me to log into my face book it's states I'm loved in and of got the option to log out but I can't seem to see my friends or tick and Check boxes
Hi Parv,
Please let me know further details of the issue. Did you have a synchronization issue with two accounts on the same mobile device?
Kind regards,
- Mark, Team King Care