Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Whenever i try logging in to Facebook it comes you don't have access to Kingdom What's this now
Earlier i could easily login to Facebook?
Help!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I just experienced the same thing, couldn't get extra lives etc. I had enough and uninstalled app after trying to reset phone with no success. Once I reinstalled, all was good, connected to Facebook. I had a ton of different boosters and gold bars...ya they're gone!! Brutal! If king support reads these, I implore you to investigate my account and return my hard earned boosters and gold bars please!!
I do not have an answer for you but whenever I log out of my account on Facebook you come up on my game. Why do you think that is because it happens all the time