Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
i asked this already, the answer was to make sure I have the latest update, I have verified that I have the latest, what am I supposed to do
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I logged into facebook on my computer and I have 50 moves there
I only have 15 on iPad and on iPhone. Both are up to date.
What version do you have in that case? It was confirmed in the Wiki that it changed from 15moves:
http://candycrush.wikia.com/wiki/Level_2005/Versions