Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have surpassed that amount several times and have not yet won the level. What am I doing wrong? or is it a glitch? I play on a laptop0 and haven't had any issues prior to to day. Please help. Thanks.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I’m having the same problem. I got three stars yet the game didn’t recognize that I had passed. I tried several times on both my iPad and iPhone but no luck. Is this where I stop playing or is there something that can be done?
Have the same problem. Did this to me on level 2049 nearly a year ago, I finally gave up and started from level 1 again and surprisingly I tried 2049 just before Xmas and let me pass the level. So I may have to do the same with this level, King Care is not helpful at all.
Same here!! I went over 200,000 and I still can't pass this level. Yes, definitely a glitch!
Hello Vi. There is something not quite right with Level 2060. Like you, i play on a Laptop & usually have no issues. But this one was odd. When i run out of time, i was nowhere near the 100.000 required. I did gain about 15.000 with the Candies exploding at the end, but my total end score was only about half what was required. Then it said "Game Completed" & i got one star.
Not complaining because it was one of those hated timed levels.