I have reached level 2060 in Candy Crush. I need to get 100,000 in 90 seconds to win.

Options
Vi
Vi Posts: 1 Newbie

I have surpassed that amount several times and have not yet won the level. What am I doing wrong? or is it a glitch? I play on a laptop0 and haven't had any issues prior to to day. Please help. Thanks.

Answers

• Bruce_Hayward
    Bruce_Hayward Posts: 80 Level 2
    Options

Hello Vi.  There is something not quite right with Level 2060. Like you, i play on a Laptop & usually have no issues. But this one was odd. When i run out of time, i was nowhere near the 100.000 required. I did gain about 15.000 with the Candies exploding at the end, but my total end score was only about half what was required. Then it said "Game Completed" & i got one star.

Not complaining because it was one of those hated timed levels. 

• June_Arima
    June_Arima Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Same here!!  I went over 200,000 and I still can't pass this level.  Yes, definitely a glitch!

• Zeba_Islam
    Zeba_Islam Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Same here!!  I went over 200,000 and I still can't pass this level.  Yes, definitely a glitch!

Same thing happen to me I have passed it 2/3 times but cannot cross the level
  • Zeba_Islam
    Zeba_Islam Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

How to cross ? It's been a week I did more then 200000 still cannot pass the level help
  • James_Wan
    James_Wan Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Have the same problem. Did this to me on level 2049 nearly a year ago, I finally gave up and started from level 1 again and surprisingly I tried 2049 just before Xmas and let me pass the level. So I may have to do the same with this level, King Care is not helpful at all.

• Marie_Alexine
    Marie_Alexine Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I’m having the same problem. I got three stars yet the game didn’t recognize that I had passed. I tried several times on both my iPad and iPhone but no luck. Is this where I stop playing or is there something that can be done?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?