Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
i emailed and got a ticket last week but no reply/help. My game opens to the orange king loading page and then closes. I was upto 1100's or 1300's in level
please help!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Jules- Please try the last step of uninstalling, if your game is saved to the Kingdom or Facebook then your progress should be saved, however if you have any problems please let me know and we will fix it for you :-)
Thanks!
Hiya! Thanks for the tips. I've done all except deleting the app and reinstalling. I'm scared to lose my ID number. Whereas last time a glitch occurred the team found my ID and starting me back where I was in both the regular game and the Odus world. What do I do then?
Hi Jules- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am sorry that you are having a problem loading your game. Please could you try our troubleshooting steps here: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/loading-crashing-issues-ios
Let me know how you get on :-)
Have a sweet weekend!