Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Since Oct 5, whenever I log-in to Candy Crush, I get do not get my game at level 2011. I get level 65 game. How can I get my game back!!! Please help.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Shirlynn!
Sounds like the connection from the game to Facebook is stuck.
Simply go to the Facebook profile you're currently connected to and locate the security settings:
https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=security§ion=devices&view
Locate the game on the 'Recognized Devices' list and close the session.
After the session is closed you should now be able to start the game and enter your username and password for the correct Facebook profile.
Cheers :-)