Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
my game loads but when I click play it crashes. How can I fix my game? Level 534.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I had a similar problem a few days ago - this worked for me but I play on King.com, not FB. I clicked on the menu in the left hand corner and then on the King Logo. Then I clicked on Account, logged out, and logged back in again - you need your password. IMPORTANT - don't chose a new nickname. Hope this helps you.
No