Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I went to bed last night with about 141 Gold Bars only to wake to see 64. How is this even possible? How go I retrieve my Gold Bars back?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi L.N. Lewis- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am really sorry that you have lost some Gold Bars, these should never go missing. I would like to check your account so I have sent you a private message.
Please click on the envelope icon on the top right hand corner of the screen next to our profile icon. Once I hear back from you, we can make things right again :-)
Have a sweet Sunday!