Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Can I go the cloud and retrieve my backup from last week and then get my boosters back?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
According to Apple, you cannot restore app data from backup so now I have lost all my boosters and the daily booster option,not the wheel the newer one. Because King has not really helped me and I kept getting kicked out and they did nothing to rectify, I will not be playing anymore !
Hi Linnie!
I've seen other threads here on King care recommending a backup of mobile data. Not sure which backup tool is the best but if you did a complete backup then you should be able to do a restore of the app data for the game.
Cheers :-)