Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Playing on iPhone 4s. After last update and since the treasure chests appeared, game crashes... Impossible to play again. I have this issue a lot. I do have 2,5GB of available memory so not an issue there. ID 6460853640.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I am sorry that you have been experiencing a problem with your iOS device crashing. Please try our troubleshooting steps here: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/loading-crashing-issues-ios
Please also see our list of recommended devices to be sure that yours is fully compatible https://care.king.com/en/blossom-blast-saga/android-ios-recommended-devices
Let me know how you get on :-)
Dear King,
sorry to inform you that the 2 last releases did not solve the problem. I have now 2 games in 2 different Iphones, both 4S, with the latest iOS, and both keep crashing...it is like they are unable to connect to the server, which really should not matter as the game should also be supposed to be able to play w/o wifi connection...which also does not.
More ideas? Thanks
Hi Mada- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am sorry that you have been experiencing a problem with your game crashing. We are working hard to fix the problem, and I am happy to tell you that this will be fixed in the next release.
Have a sweet day!